AN ALTERNATIVE TO A PRIVATE FAMILY OFFICE
Financial planning for wealthy families takes coordination between teams of advisors, attorneys, CPAs and family members. Traditional financial planning may not be enough for wealthy families. Our clients typically come to us with a complex set of question and problems.
The solutions to these questions take time and expertise. Ironclad’s internal team and external partners are currently helping high net worth clients:
• Simplify their financial picture
• Create custom cash flow projections
• Income tax and estate planning
• Life insurance ongoing needs and payment analysis,
• Developing annual cash flow statements
• Custom investment return reporting
• Reviewing business opportunities.
This approach is traditionally designed for families with at least $50 MM in investable assets. Ironclad personal process was created for client with investable assets of $2.5 million or more.